Sunday, August 1, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things...

So I know I already posted a blog today, but since I can't fall asleep.. I decided to post another blog :) These are all the things I love and that can make me smile no matter what is happening in my life! (In no specific order)


Jeffery Donovan :) A.K.A. Michael Weston on Burn Notice! I love love love that show. So entertaining and exciting.



Lifted Trucks :) Everytime I see a lifted truck I get wicked excited! Some day, I'm going to buy my dream truck and make it more beautiful than any other truck.



Anything zebra print I looooooove :) I don't know why, but it just makes me feel so happy!


Music is fantastic! I love to listen to it when I've had a bad, good, or okay day. I constantly listen to country music :)


High heels are pretty much my best friend! I love wearing them because they make me outfit look so much better. They are so cute that I buy so many of them :)


Now about pink lemonade... It's pretty much delicious and if you are swollen, drink it! It helps lower the swelling :)



Italian food?! Well duh! I am Italian so it's only normal that i love it :)



New York City! Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of :)



Kent Boyd:) The cutest contestant on So You Think You Can Dance! He's is so adorable and not to mention an AMAZING dancer. I want to meet him so badly, and of course be his girlfriend ;)



Josh Lucas! Male character in Sweet Home Alabama :) He's so handsome and sexy! Ahhh I love him!



Aunt Wanda's home made pizza :) Straight from Italy!



Tea! Helps me fall asleep :)



Iced tea! Pretty much the only thing I drink during the summer besides agua :)



Cowboys :) Just because.. I mean, well look at him!



Can't go anywhere without my Carmex!


Brantley Gilbert :D My new husband. Oh My Goodness, I've fallen in love!

Hot Pink Roses are my favorite flower :)

I always have my cell phone on me.. at all times!



Purses! Purses! Purses! I can't say it enough, Purses!


Alvin Ailey Dance Theater. The most amazing thing I've ever seen :)

The Notebook :) I want a love like Allie && Noah

Well those are some of the things I love :) Have a good night everyone!

love, peace & dance

No comments:

Post a Comment